Monday, January 21, 2008

POTD - Words - Jan 22, 2008

I took all of last week off. Between snow, sick kids, kids being out of school, and me being tired I just didn't make it here LOL. Hopefully things are starting to calm down, but they are calling for ice in the morning. When is the first day of spring?!?! LOL
For the theme of words I took a picture of my phone. (It has words on it! LOL) I LOVE my Blackberry. Not only is it the coolest phone I have ever had, but I love it because of the awesome deal I got on it. It is a $200 phone and I got it for $50. It was a refurbished phone, but it works great for me.

For both pictures -

ISO 400, F-stop f/5.6, SS 1/125

I like this picture best, but I didn't know the screen was so dirty. LOL

So here is try number 2.

15 comments:

Kristi said...

I hope all the kiddos are feeling better!! Cool phone too...I walked in and told the phone people "Give me a free one...my son will break it in NO time!"

Toni said...

We cant live without our phones!!! Love it.

Margaret said...

Nice shot! Like the angle you used.

Ginnie said...

I would have no idea how to even work that thing. That is a sweet phone though.

For Over 29 Years... said...

I can understand about how hectic things get. I want a phone like that so bad!

Sara said...

I hope you are all back on track now!
I'm jealous of your phone. I'm convinced it would keep me organized...

Mom2Drew said...

MY DH has one similar to this...I keep resisting the urge to jump on the bandwagon and you're NOT helping! Nice job with the theme.

Amy said...

I hope the kids are doing better and I'm right there with you wondering when spring will arrive! Love your phone shot, I have a Treo and know how happy a good phone makes one.

Liz said...

That sickness that is going around is NO fun, I hope everyone is feeling better now.
I like your second shot because the angle is a little off to the side and shows more depth.

Mandy said...

That is a cool phone! And I love a good deal myself, so I can see why you are excited.

I hope everyone is on the mend. Spring has to come sometime right? It can't stay away forever.

Becky said...

I love seeing photos of people's favorite things. DH has a blackberry and I hate it. I have a hard time with the keyboard; I don't know how he does it with his gigantic man hands.

Anonymous said...

I hope everyone is feeling better glad your back and cool take on the theme

Tera Fraley said...

Glad everything slowing down for you. My boss has one and loves it, dont think I need one yet!! LOL! Bet its a lifesaver though!

amazing grace said...

oooohhh i'd love to have one of these!!!!

HeyLady said...

I have a refurbished phone also! It was a great deal. I don't love my phone though & it's not a cool 'smart' phone. My next one will be the blackberry.

I'm jealous.

laulley